/u/Anonhoumous on Trying to write an asexual character, myself not being ace.

About the smut thing, it was absolutely my favourite thing to read during my horny early teens. My libido has long since vanished however. It's always made me question whether I'm actually ace but I distinctly remember never even THINKING of any human around me in a sexual way. It didn't occur to me.

And to extend the rant further, I've been having some really vivid sex dreams recently in which I feel marvelous. Nothing I've ever felt IRL. Feel like my brain is out to torture me.

Sorry for this random comment, just needed to write my thoughts down.





February 23, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.