/u/Amazing_Classroom468 on Writing an asexual character

I have a little bit of an idea about how she comes to the conclusion that she's asexual. She really just prefers to have fun with friends (mainly the main character circle) and is really self confident. I'm not even gonna say "she tried it and didn't like it so shes put off it forever" cause that would just go against how I believe she can be a good character without sex as a selling point (I don't know if I worded that right). After all, I already have a trans character and a lesbian/bisexual couple. Plus, I want this to be LGBTQ+ forward and I want it to appeal to everyone so thank you for giving me information on this. I apologise if this doesn't really make sense but thank you for taking time out if your day to help me.





February 08, 2021 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.