If girls don’t care about looks then why have I never had a relationship!

Don’t tell me I’m entitled. The only people laying their entitlement issues are the ones who are successful.

I am not owed anything. I have never felt “owed” anything in my entire life. I have worked hard to get to where I am. I fought for over two years to get to my job which I’ve worked at for over 6 years now.

I keep myself clean I train everyday. I am polite, kind and girls like to converse with me.

Why does no one seem to want to date me? Why do I feel so invisible in the dating world...



Submitted February 06, 2021 at 12:17AM

Don’t tell me I’m entitled. The only people laying their entitlement issues are the ones who are successful.I am not owed anything. I have never felt “owed” anything in my entire life. I have worked hard to get to where I am. I fought for over two years to get to my job which I’ve worked at for over 6 years now.I keep myself clean I train everyday. I am polite, kind and girls like to converse with me.Why does no one seem to want to date me? Why do I feel so invisible in the dating world...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.