/u/passive_paranoia on What's the difference between Asexuality and a low sex drive??? I'm confused on what I am.

It's also useful to know when I came out to him this past summer I was in tears because I thought he'd leave me over it... And he actually had already known, and just assumed I knew I was ace. It might surprise you how accepting they actually are. And if they're not... Well it sounds harder but you don't need someone who does not respect something you can't change.





January 13, 2021 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.