/u/Mawngee on Do you feel welcomed in the LGBTIA+ community?

There are exclusionist in every group, and people get excluded from every group in the LGBT community. The people doing the excluding are in the minority from my experience, but hateful people like to be loud.

Some people will try to gatekeep in each community, and media/society has had a role in promoting those voices, even those the majority of members from each group do not support the gatekeeping.





January 19, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.