/u/Extension-Bike-5233 on Kinda ace / aro vibes 🤗 credit goes to: falseknees on instagram and other platforms

They never said human needs (which isn't a need for everyone) and desires are unnecessary/invalid. They are talking about people who base their entire existence and "achievement meter" on finding a partner, to the point that they even invalidate others happiness and life achievements because they don't have/want a partner. I think you are taking this too personal. /G





January 28, 2021 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.