/u/Yeet-over-everything on Is it normal for us to feel scared and worried when you find out someone likes/used to like you?

Most likely not because of asexuality, but anxiety about how to handle that. This is normal if there is normal amounts of worry, but you have too much worry so this turns into a fear circus for you.

Here is the good thing, she liked you, past tense. But still might have some feelings for you, because hidden signs. Easy to dispel with acting like you don't understand that sub context and offer friendship. She may stick around, but most likely she won't because staying with someone who doesn't reciprocate how you feel is harsh and unrewarding.

So, take a deep breath and get this over with. A great experience on easy difficulty, try it out so you will have some aces up your sleeve when needed.





December 17, 2020 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.