/u/LowEndThings on If you do at all, how do you date or find relationships?

For reference (I think this is super important in dating discussions), I'm a 29 y/o cis black guy. Aroflux, and interested in women.

Since I accepted being ace only a few months before the pandemic, almost all of my dating as been through online means. Dating apps, discord, etc. I use a lot of apps/places: Tinder, OkCupid, Hinge, ACEApp, and some sites like asexuals.net. I don't only date aces but I'd prefer to, however I find that most aces I meet online I don't vibe with in that way, or are demiromantic (I'm flux, but when I feel romantic attraction it's pretty immediate and it's hard for me to balance that with someone who takes time to develop the same feelings).

In any space not dedicated for asexuals I put my asexuality at the top of my profile and mention it early on in the convo if I match with someone. Always to be transparent about these things IMO. People will always reach out who don't read this; all you can do is block them or ignore them. Don't give them any of your energy.





December 19, 2020 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.