/u/estelle21 on Dancing : a mating ritual?!

I did ballroom dance for 2 years and then on and off for a 3rd year. I loved it. One of my passions. Less fun and more uncomfortable without people I know though. It’s a nice bonding experience if you are doing it with someone you know. I never considered it sexual.

I took my bf at the time to a class and he was terrible at it but I appreciate that he came. I also had a friend who was also my dance partner at one point, never evolved into something romantic but I think both of us wanted it to and were too afraid to initiate. I never engage sexy dancing tho. Makes me very uncomfortable.





December 30, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.