/u/dennisftw on I WILL Find Romance... Eventually...

As someone who's not asexual and just stumbled across this, people have a hard time relating to you guys not because we think you're meant to have sex being born with genitals but rather sex is a fundamental pillar of our lives. We and almost everyone we know experience arousal and pleasure from sex in some way. For non-asexuals, sexual relief is a secondary need and something that we consider universally enjoyable.

So when people encounter asexuals telling them they want nothing to do with sex, its like hearing someone tell you they don't like having a soft comfortable bed or they don't enjoy a nice hot shower on a cold night after a hard day or they don't enjoy eating delicious food; you get the idea. Its just simply a completely unrelatable and foreign concept for most people to consider.

Also genuine question because I'm curious, do you guys feel zero pleasure or sensation when having erogenous zones stimulated or is it just that you have no sex drive or desire for it to happen.





December 04, 2020 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.