/u/-Finity- on Just a mild vent

Yeah, I'll give it some time. Really wait till I identify as ace for longer cause even though I'm rather certain I'm ace, I only figured it out 2 weeks ago. So yeah, time would be nice.

Though...I rather like PowerPoint presentations XD

Hmm, interesting isn't it? Like, I got 2 other aces, 2 bi, 1 pan and 1 gay in my immediate group of friends. You're right, wonder how we all met up like that. I didn't even know they are part of the LGBT community until a year after I hung out with them?

The collective force of the LGBT XD

Thank you, most people ignore my puns XD





December 31, 2020 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.