/u/sail4sea on It’s official: I am most certainly asexual

I totally identify with Imposter Syndrome. I'm also a veteran and totally feel like an imposter since I served during peace time. As asexuals, we do have to fight for our place inn the LGBTA+ community and prevent them from taking the A in the acronym away from us and giving it to Allies. We should not be ignored when they sell LGBTA+ swag or flags and don't bother to stock Asexual flags or other swag. But we still doubt ourselves.

I guess that gays, lesbians, and bisexuals feel like they belong when they have sex with someone of the opposite sex and we as asexuals don't always have that experience.

I don't dress in an androgynous way (I'm not saying that asexuals should or must dress that way.) and I don't have any outwardly visible indicators that I am asexual. (I do wear a black ring from time to time.)





October 24, 2020 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.