/u/HealingTank on Any suggestions out there on how to be less (unintentionally) flirty?

That's a good question!

I struggle with this myself. It's difficult talking to people, let alone befriending anyone when so many people misinterpret friendliness/genuine kindness as flirtatious behavior..

Not too many people are friendly these days, so perhaps they think you couldn't possibly be kind if you didn't like them or want something from them.

For me, I continue being nice and make sure that I make my intentions clear when neccessary. It's very uncomfortable rejecting people though, some become super aggro (claiming I'm just a tease), others are incorrigible (feeling that they're entitled to my love and affection or that they can wait me out), but most just keep it moving (unfortunately, they never want to be friends because they only viewed me in either a sexual or romantic way so a platonic acquaintanceship is out of the question; but, hey, that's better than the other two).





October 15, 2020 at 12:15AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.