/u/1Name-Goes-Here on Does anyone else get treated differently once people find out you’re asexual?

At least mostly platonic. Like platonic but casual romantic stuff is okay sometimes but also a lot of boundaries when needed. There’s so much that factor in including sexuality, romantic orientation, and just boundary preferences that I’ve kind of gave up hope that if I ever liked someone again that I would even think about pursuing them because what I feel like I would be comfortable with in a relationship doesn’t seem to be common amongst people I speak to. New people who knows, but usually when it meet people and they talk about what they want in relationships (casual talk not an “I like you” situation) I never hear someone say this stuff





October 17, 2020 at 11:17PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.