/u/Leebledeeble on Please help. I can't figure out how to report the aphobic subreddit. I've tried every format I can think of and none are correct, and I can't find anything in the FAQ or any way to actually message reddit mods and ask how to properly report.

Yeah, its pretty abrasive - seems to be just one mod that's running it though

I have to wonder, they keep talking about aces who gang up on other LGBTQ people and cause problems, but where is all this going down? Is there a subreddit I'm missing somewhere?





September 20, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.