/u/jamesg027 on Get that aphobia outta here

a term's original intent does matter if most of the people using it still have that intent. which, from every self-described MAP i've seen or met, they do. i agree that people with pedophilic feelings that dont act on them should not be demonized, they should be helped. however, every single "MAP" i've met thinks MAPs should be included in the LGBT community. this is not okay. people with pedophilic feelings who do not agree with this should make a new term if they don't want to call themselves pedophiles. it sucks that the term is used like that, but we cant just ignore that it is.





September 19, 2020 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.