/u/dee615 on How I discovered my asexuality

Maybe TMI.

I realized something was different about me when I wasn't interested in having sex with the several attractive men I had dated. Very luckily, I was never in a coercive situation, even fully naked in bed. I enjoyed looking at them, and touching them, the way one would admire a marble sculpture. ( And yes, one of them was an 6'5" triathlete and a corporate VP in his 20's; a Yale MBA.) I'm not bragging here. Just making a point that i had no interest in having sex even with men who would be considered pretty desirable.





September 29, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.