/u/yayayeettt on I think this might belong here

Okay am I wrong or is this the perfect relationship (it’s gonna be two girls bc I’m a gay aroace just so ya know)

A: Hey I ordered Mexican, should be here in a bit

B: Great! What are we watching tonight?

A: MHA episode came out tonight. Ooh! But could we watch Work It again?????

B: We’ve watched it 6 times in the past two weeks

A: You know I love Sabrina! She’s so great and she’s always been my favorite singer!

B: Okay We’ll watch MHA first, the food should arrive toward the end of the episode and we can eat while watching Work It

A: Yes! fist bumps the air





August 20, 2020 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.