/u/flower_goblin on I've often read here that Aces aren't enough represented in the media, which is totally true but I think some known Aces in Series are a bit forgotten here. Let's not forget about Raphael Santiago from "Shadowhunters" (Ace) and Alastor aka The Radio Demon from "Hazbin Hotel" (Ace/Aro).

What about situations wherein the creators of a show intended it to be part of the story, but were forced to remove it by executives? Perfuma from She-Ra was intended to be a transwoman, but they were told they couldn't do that and had to just confirm it on twitter after the show ended.





August 17, 2020 at 11:27PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.