/u/deFrederic on Hey so if anyone can listen to my experience and see if I am on the asexual spectrum or not. Because my friends seem to think I am somewhat and I guess I am? But not really sure. I am very confused and need assistance. Also this post is nsfw sorry.

Sexual attraction basically is the desire to have sex with anyone.

And it might sound weird to you now, but many non-asexuals have this desire on a daily basis.

In the experiences section, some people described what sexual attraction means.





August 15, 2020 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.