/u/purplehippotato on How old were you when you found out you were ace? And am I old enough to know?

You could definitely know by now, but I would suggest waiting a few more years more before you can really say it with certainty (basically until your hormones are more stable). I know that I started questioning around that age, and appear to have been correct, but I waited until I was 18 and definitely through most of puberty to be sure. However asexuality isn't something you have to identify with for life, so you could totally start identifying now if your instinct tells you that you are, even if this changes later.





July 20, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.