/u/Vyxyx on Fun fact: this is the post that made me realize I’m ace

I'm not personally Ace (completely supportive of y'all though!!) just here to clear something up real quick: Not everything who isn't Ace is sexually excited or attracted when viewing commercials or any form of media like that. Sure, there definitely are some people who that kind of advertisement strategy is more effective on due to the fact that some are more sexually-inclined than others, but it all depends on the person. It is a targeted advertising strategy for a specific type of person. Just seeing a lot of comments like "Oh, didn't know everyone else was like that" Just wanted to clear it up! :)





June 28, 2020 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.