/u/Pechadur on [Spoiler] I wasn't gonna post this aphobic comment but this isn't the first time this friend has said this, or something like this. For context, she's a very sexually driven person, constantly brings it up, I just try to brush it off, normally works just not without this remark.

Side note: I love that you call it “the nasty”. I always refer to doing the do with other names and thought I was the only one!

But onto the main point, it’s really shitty this happened and I’m sorry. An ex-friend of mine would always talk about bumping uglies with people and when I asked her to stop as I don’t find it interesting to talk about (and the whole not feeling that type of attraction towards people) she would legit say “you just haven’t found the right person yet.”





May 07, 2020 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.