I Met My Long Distance Girlfriend from Scotland for the First Time (Video)

Glenn (from LA) had the opportunity to visit me for the first time after talking to each other online for almost two years. Ever since meeting online, we have been talking for hours almost everyday. He managed to spend Christmas, New Year's, and my 18th Debut with me.

Being in a long distance relationship is really hard, but we are determined to stay strong. We are tested and doubted every day, but we still prove to each other that it’s worth it. That is what makes the relationship so special. Distance is just an obstacle that we both can overcome and we are truly blessed to have each other.

Here is my first video how it all started :

Please Like, Comment, Subscribe and share to follow our journey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m054YkaM_Tk&t=113s

How would you sustain a LDR?



Submitted May 30, 2020 at 12:14AM

Glenn (from LA) had the opportunity to visit me for the first time after talking to each other online for almost two years. Ever since meeting online, we have been talking for hours almost everyday. He managed to spend Christmas, New Year's, and my 18th Debut with me.Being in a long distance relationship is really hard, but we are determined to stay strong. We are tested and doubted every day, but we still prove to each other that it’s worth it. That is what makes the relationship so special. Distance is just an obstacle that we both can overcome and we are truly blessed to have each other.Here is my first video how it all started :Please Like, Comment, Subscribe and share to follow our journey!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m054YkaM_Tk&t=113s​How would you sustain a LDR?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.