/u/2pnt0 on Easier getting older for Ace's than everyone else?

It's made being ace easier, but being ace has made getting older harder.

I needed to finally get out on my own and stop loving with family and roommates. Living solo is just so expensive. You're competing for housing with couples that have two incomes, so you have to put a lot of your income into housing to just not live in squalor. Taxes hate us for not being married and not having kids. We pay almost the same utilities for fewer people using them. Being single is just so expensive that financial concerns are one of the reasons I keep throwing myself out there.





March 02, 2020 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.