Weird sexual hangups. Low libido but constantly thinking about sex? Mind wants what the body doesn't?

I um...am extremely sexually frustrated. If it means anything at all I'm still a virgin sooo.

Besides a few manic periods of diligence, I think about sex all the fucking time. But I'm not horny. I just feel this weird sexual envy and shame. I feel like I'm not supposed to have sex or enjoy it because I'm weak and don't enjoy it as much as others.

Jacking off feels alright but it leaves me feeling bad about myself. Like I feel limited or not sexual because of it.

I desperately WANT anal to be more pleasurable but it doesn't. Like I think about (and sometimes act on) putting things up my ass. It doesn't feel bad, it just feels boring. I finger myself in the shower out of habit and I get aroused and worked up and moan for some reason, but I don't feel anything physically and the arousal fades into boredom almost immediately.

It's becoming not even an addiction, but more this weird, crazy longing for something I only half want.

I'm just wondering if I'm crazy or if this is a common feeling.



Submitted January 28, 2020 at 11:54PM

I um...am extremely sexually frustrated. If it means anything at all I'm still a virgin sooo.Besides a few manic periods of diligence, I think about sex all the fucking time. But I'm not horny. I just feel this weird sexual envy and shame. I feel like I'm not supposed to have sex or enjoy it because I'm weak and don't enjoy it as much as others.Jacking off feels alright but it leaves me feeling bad about myself. Like I feel limited or not sexual because of it.I desperately WANT anal to be more pleasurable but it doesn't. Like I think about (and sometimes act on) putting things up my ass. It doesn't feel bad, it just feels boring. I finger myself in the shower out of habit and I get aroused and worked up and moan for some reason, but I don't feel anything physically and the arousal fades into boredom almost immediately.It's becoming not even an addiction, but more this weird, crazy longing for something I only half want.​I'm just wondering if I'm crazy or if this is a common feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.